Saturday 18 October 2014

Image Composition

In this task were were using different rules of composition an trying to capture them in images, there are many form of composition rules, I only chose a few rules to use, being the ones noted bellow.
Leading Lines
This image shows leading line because when you look at the image your eyes are drawn straight out of the image and the the door at the back which is the intention of leading lines, to take your eyes on a journey, I think this could of been better, I could of gotten closer so you do not see before the door or I could of asked somebody to hold the door at the back so the the lines carried on in the image.
             Tone                             
     This image is an example of tone, this is because it shows a dark and light colour, again I could of gotten closer to it or maybe cropped it in Photoshop so you an just see the black and white instead of everything else.                     
Triangles
This is a good example of triangles in my opinion as the purpose of a triangle in a image is to keep your eyes inside the frame, and if you look at the image if you try to look out,
 the triangles keep you there they point you back to the banister.
S-Curves
These images are examples of s-curves this is because you can see the clear s shape on the banister, s-curves can lead into or out of a scene, they either define the photograph or split the composition into two sections. This image could of gone better but as a I used the flash there is a hard light and flash in the image.
The Frame And Edge
This image shows a frame, the window being used as the frame for the outside, I should of positioned myself so I got all of the window in so it looked more like a frame of an image.
Shape
This image show the compositional rule of shape, this is because the lines make multiple shapes, I could of taken the image more straight but getting to the board where this was, was difficult. 
Space
This image shows space, this is because the subject is entering the space but your eyes get distracted by the tables in the background so next time I could try to take the image with less things in the background. 
Colour
This is an example of colour this is because it shows a very bright red against a white, this image could of been better as it shows the writing and the other box next to it.
Texture 
I think this is a good example of texture as you can clearly see the texture of the carpet.
Form
 My last image is an example of form, this is an example of form as there is only one thing in focus so your eyes go straight to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment